Please find enclosed February’s newsletter. This month’s issue gives insight into the EU referendum and the UK property market.
Click here: NEWSLETTER NO. 3 (2/2016)
On 20 February ABC Economics will host a conference on the legal framework of and impacts under a ‘Brexit’ scenario. This is not a ‘pro’ or ‘against’ the exit of Britain from the European Union but rather a technical session.
As we received nearly 90 registrations, we cannot guarantee a seat (“first come first served” rule applies).
WE ADVISE YOU TO:
- Confirm your intention to attend via email (if you have already done so, you do not have to confirm again!)
- Arrive at the venue (University of Westminster, 115 New Cavendish Street, W1W6UW, Room C2.15) in time, ideally before 1.30pm.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THE EVENT WILL BE RECORDED.
- For more information please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Coffee break – courtesy of Luadan Future Trade
- Drinks at the ‘Horse and Groom’, 128 Great Portland Street, W1W 6PS from 16:30