Stefano F. Fugazzi (ABC Economics) – According to RealClearPolitics poll averages, the Battle for the White House is still wide open although some patterns are beginning to emerge.
DEM: CLINTON STILL LEADING SANDERS
- Clinton leads Sanders by 5.6% in national polls
- Clinton is expected to win in South Carolina as Sanders trails by 24%
- In Massachusetts Sanders is 3.5% ahead of the former Secretary of State
REPUBLICANS: TRUMP AHEAD IN NATIONAL POLLS AND IN MASSACHUSETTS
- In national polls Trump gained a 13.6% lead over Cruz who is 4.6% ahead of Rubio. According to the New York Post, Trump leads polls in 10 of the next 14 voting states
- In Massachusetts Trump is leading Rubio and Cruz by 31% and 24%, respectively
- In Texas Cruz is 6.7% ahead of Trump.